Classic Turkey Club
This sandwich is just what the name says: Classic. An easy recipe with excellent results.
- Toast the bread, on both sides, in a toaster or using the broiler.
- On a clean surface, place the three slices of bread side-by-side.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of each bread slice.
- Stack the following ingredients in order on the first slice of bread, lettuce, tomato, Monterey Jack Cheese, turkey, bacon and a slice of white bread.
- Repeat above sequence for the second layer.
- Finish by topping off with a slice of bread, mayonnaise side down.