Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese
Make your grilled cheese pop. When the rich flavors of Bold 3 Pepper Colby Jack, Sharp Wisonsin Cheddar Cheese and crispy Naturally Smoked Bacon meet delicious jalapeño poppers, it's sure to fill your mouth with next-level flavor.
- Preheat oven to 425° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, shredded Boar's Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese, cilantro, chives, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper.
- Stuff the pepper halves with the cream cheese mixture then place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the peppers are tender and the cheese has melted.
- Cook the Boar's Head Naturally Smoked Bacon according to the package directions, until crispy.
- Layer a slice of Boar's Head Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese on a piece of bread. Followed by half of the jalapeño poppers, two slices of Boar's Head Naturally Smoked Bacon, and another slice of cheese. Crown with a slice of bread. Repeat for the second sandwich.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter on a skillet over medium heat. Place the sandwich on the skillet and grill for 3-4 minutes per side, adding a second tablespoon of butter before flipping. Repeat for the second sandwich.