Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus Trifle
Delve into this fresh take on an English classic. Our Dark Chocolate Desert Hummus Trifle is filled with layers of mixed berries, the perfect blend of Dark Chocolate Hummus & Whipped Cream, and fresh, gooey brownies. It's sure to impress the guests at your next get together.
- To create the trifle mousse, fold whipped cream into Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries.
- To begin layering the trifle, place enough brownie squares to cover the bottom of a footed dessert bowl. Spread 1/3 of the chocolate mousse over the brownie squares, then top with a handful of fruit.
- Repeat layering brownies, mousse, and fruit until the trifle dish is full, about 3 layers, then sprinkle with chocolate bar curls and cocoa powder for garnish.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.