Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus Brownie Bites
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with baking cups. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the cocoa, flour, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix the chocolate hummus and sugar until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients, stirring until combined. Mix in the chocolate morsels.
- Distribute the batter evenly into each muffin cup. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.