Bold Madrasala Curry Chicken Pizza with Mango
The gentle heat of Boar's Head Bold Madrasala Curry Chicken Breast pairs beautifully with Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, mango chutney and caramelized onions to make a fabulous appetizer or main course.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place naan on parchment paper– lined baking sheet.
- Add 1 tbsp butter and 3 tbsp of olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced onions and a pinch of salt. Stir the onions frequently until they turn golden brown. Set aside.
- Stir olive oil with tandoori paste; brush all over top of each naan. Spread mango chutney over naan and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cut each slice of chicken in half. Fold halves into delicate triangles and arrange over naan bread. Scatter caramelized onion and jalapeño slices over top.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until naan is golden brown on bottom and cheese is melted. Remove from oven; let stand for two minutes. Drizzle Tzatziki over each pizza. Garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately.