Bold Chipotle Chicken and Colby Jack Melt
Our baja-inspired Bold Chipotle Chicken and the kick of Bold 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese meld perfectly with the crisp combination of Naturally Smoked Bacon and fresh avocado.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toast both slices of bread.
- Spread smashed avocado on one side of toast, add 4 slices of chicken and top with 2 slices of cheese. Place on a parchment lined sheet pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese begins to melt. Remove from oven.
- Add 3 pieces of bacon to cheese.
- Spread Chipotle Gourmaise on other piece of toast. Place down on top of bacon.
- Serve warm.