Reuben Cheese Dip
All the flavors of a classic Reuben, baked into a cheesy, good ole' fashioned dip.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly coat a round baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut rye bread into small triangles. Spread on a baking sheet and drizzle evenly with olive oil and a light sprinkle of salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, cheese and dressing and mix well. Fold in the corned beef and sauerkraut until well combined.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, until it begins to bubble and the top is lightly browned.
- Bake the rye bread triangles for the last 10 minutes, until toasted and golden.
- Serve warm.