Baked Brie & Cranberry Pastry Squares
Bring out the classic French flavors of our mild Brie Cheese with dried cranberries and pecans in this mouthwatering appetizer. Each smooth and fruity bite is complimented by a flaky and crunchy sensation.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay the puff pastry flat on a parchment-lined baking sheet, then divide into 3-inch squares and separate.
- Slice the brie into ¼”-thick slices and place 1-2 pieces in the center of each pastry square.
- Evenly sprinkle brown sugar, dried cranberries and chopped pecans overtop of the brie. Fold the corners of each pastry, just slightly over the brie.
- Brush each pastry square with the beaten egg and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the brie is melted and the pastries are golden brown.
- Before serving, top with fresh thyme.