Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Cranberries
When you’re cooking for the holidays, no dish or side dish should be ordinary. Our Brussels sprouts are anything but, wrapped heartily in Boar’s Head Naturally Smoked Bacon and baked to crisp perfection.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rinse brussels sprouts and cut in half.
- Arrange brussels sprouts on 2 baking sheets.
- Toss with olive oil.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, until brown.
- In a sauce pan, combine the balsamic vinegar and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Reduce the balsamic mixture until very thick.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the brussels sprouts.
- Sprinkle with bacon and dried cranberries.