Hummus Deviled Eggs
Give this traditional holiday dish an elevated twist. Blended with our Roasted Garlic Hummus, then topped with bacon crumbles and parmesan crisps, these deviled eggs bring a unique and flavorful bite to the table.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise, then transfer the egg yolks into a small mixing bowl. Set the egg whites aside.
- Crumble the egg yolks with a fork, then stir in the hummus and water until smooth and well combined.
- Fill the egg white halves with the hummus mixture and place on a serving platter.
- Dress with pieces of bacon, a parmesan crisp, and fresh chives for garnish.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.