EverRoast Chicken & Winter Squash Soup
Delightful for frosty afternoons and evenings, this aromatic soup is full of flavor. The diced EverRoast Chicken, cubed winter squash and chopped vegetables blend wonderfully for a complex, distinctive taste.
- In large saucepan, heat the olive oil and butter. Add the chopped onions and garlic and sauté until soft. About 10 minutes.
- Once garlic and onion are softened, add the cubed squash and chicken broth to the pan. Bring all ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until squash is very soft.
- Remove the saucepan from the cooktop, Allow to cool.
- Place in a blender until the soup is smooth
- Place the soup back into the pan
- Add the chicken and chopped parsley and stir to combine.
- Return the saucepan back to the stove and heat 5 minutes or until heated through
- Add salt and pepper, serve hot and enjoy.