London Broil Salad with Shiitake Mushrooms & Goat Cheese
Eat well without compromising flavor with this delectable salad. Simply cook your shiitake mushrooms and mix your salad, arranging slices of London Broil Roast Beef alongside Chévre Cheese and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- Slice the shiitake mushrooms and cook them in a non stick pan over medium-high heat until nice and golden on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place mixed greens at the bottom of a shallow plate.
- Arrange your slices of beef in the center of the pile of greens.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and soft goat cheese.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar and lime juice to taste over the whole salad.
- Sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper if desired.