Blazing Buffalo Chicken & Cheese Crescent Roll-ups
Pack a flavorful little punch in your kids’ lunch with these exciting roll-ups. Crank up the oven to 375° degrees, place Bold Blazing Buffalo Style Chicken Breast and Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese on crescent rolls, and throw them in the oven for 11-12 minutes. You’ll be rolling in flavor in no time.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Roll dough out onto a clean, flat work surface and separate into eight triangles.
- Place triangles on foil-lined cookie sheet. Add two slices of chicken to each triangle along with one piece of cheese.
- Roll up and place seam-side down on sheet. Repeat for all crescent rolls.
- Spray the tops of the roll-ups with butter spray before baking (optional). Bake for 11-12 minutes.
- If you like, sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top before.