Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese
Pepperoni Pizza + Grilled Cheese = the most delicious equation for your kids to indulge in! Combine two craveable classics into one elevated bite using Boar’s Head Mozzarella and Pepperoni.
- Evenly spread the butter over one side of each piece of bread.
- Place one piece of bread, butter-side down, onto a medium sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add a slice of cheese on top of the bread, followed by enough pepperoni to cover it, then one more slice of cheese.
- Top with the remaining piece of bread, butter-side up.
- Cook until the cheese is melted and the bottom of the bread is golden brown and crunchy, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip the sandwich and continue to cook until the bottom side is golden brown and the cheese is melted on the top and bottom.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley, slice and serve.