Bold Ichiban Teriyaki Style Chicken Sushi Roll
Sushi lovers rejoice. Our Bold Ichiban Teriyaki Style Chicken Sushi Roll brings the classic Japanese dish to your kitchen with a remarkably delicious and wonderfully approachable recipe.
- Cook white sushi rice per package instructions.
- Prepare and chop all vegetables and place to the side.
- Place one sheet of plastic wrap on either a sushi mat or a clean, small towel. Place one sheet of seaweed on top of the plastic wrap.
- Place the rice onto the seaweed, using a bowl of water to wet hands when necessary to avoid rice sticking to your hands. Press the rice to the seaweed so there is a thin layer of rice covering the entirety of the seaweed (about 1/4" thick).
- Lengthwise, arrange the vegetables and chicken in a line at the bottom portion of the rice, closest to you. Roll the rice away from you, covering the vegetables and chicken. Continue to roll the sushi, utilizing the plastic wrap and mat or towel to mold and compress the roll. Continue until roll is complete.
- Slice into 1/4 inch pieces with a sharp knife and serve.