Ovengold Turkey Salad
Slow-roasted Ovengold Turkey Breast and fresh-chopped vegetables make this salad as refreshing as it is unforgettable.
- On a clean work surface, dice turkey into ¼ inch cubes.
- Combine turkey, onion and celery into medium mixing bowl with relish and golden raisins.
- Sprinkle black pepper over ingredients and add the mayonnaise to the bowl, folding together with a spoon.
- Separate mixed greens to 4 bowls and top greens with a scoop of the turkey salad.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, as desired.