- Preheat grill to a medium-high heat. Grill the burgers on a preheated grill and cook 4-5 minutes on the first side until nicely browned. Flip once and continue grilling until desired doneness.
- Place cheese on the burger the last minute of cooking to allow it to melt.
- Cook the bacon according to the package directions.
- Lightly toast bun on the grill.
- Spread the bottom piece of the bun with mustard, then layer with pickle chips, lettuce, tomato and onion. Then top with hamburger patty and bacon pieces.
- Top with other half of the bun and enjoy!