- Preheat grill to a medium-high heat. Grill the burgers on a preheated grill and cook 4-5 minutes on the first side until nicely browned. Flip once and continue grilling until desired doneness.
- Place cheese on the burger the last minute of cooking to allow it to melt.
- Cook the bacon according to the package directions.
- Lightly toast the bun on the grill.
- Spread the bottom piece of the bun with the Sweet Vidalia Onions. Top with hamburger patty, then bacon. Add the top piece of the bun and enjoy!