Crafted with our creamy Tzatziki Greek Yogurt Dip and Traditional Hummus, this Mediterranean-inspired take on classic nachos brings a light, crisp bite that’s reminiscent of cruising the open waters of the Mediterranean.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, toss the pita triangles with olive oil to coat evenly.
- Spread the coated pita triangles on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes, then toss to bake on the other side for 5–7 more minutes, until the pita is crisp and slightly browned.
- Transfer the baked pita triangles to a serving tray or platter and place dollops of hummus and tzatziki on top.
- Sprinkle on the diced cucumber, tomatoes and red onion; followed by feta, banana peppers and Kalamata olives.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.