Folded Blazing Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Looking for an effortless, yet delicious lunch? This quick tortilla trick folds in the flavors of zesty Blazing Buffalo Style Chicken, cool ranch, crisp veggies, and rich Colby Jack Cheese.
- Cut halfway up the center of the tortilla wrap.
- Place the shredded chicken on the bottom left quarter of the wrap. Moving clockwise, place the shredded lettuce and carrots in the top left quadrant, followed by the ranch dressing to the right, and the shredded cheese in the last quarter.
- Fold the corner with chicken over the corner of lettuce and carrots. Working clockwise, continue folding over each quarter of the tortilla.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Place the folded wrap in the skillet, cooking 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown and the cheese has melted. Serve warm.