Bold Salsalito Turkey Gluten Free Stuffed Peppers
Our stuffed peppers are a homestyle favorite that delight the senses. Ask for our Bold Salsalito Turkey Breast sliced thick at the deli, chop them up, and fill the bell peppers. And don't forget the Bold Fiery Chipotle Gourmaise for a sensational twist that your tastebuds will love.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add the Salsalito Turkey, Fiery Chipotle Gourmaise, corn, black beans, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Slice the bell peppers in half and carefully use a knife to cut out the center and the seeds. Arrange the peppers on a baking dish and fill each one with the ground turkey mixture.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for approx. 30-35 minutes, or until the peppers are slightly tender.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and top with a little mozzarella cheese. Return peppers to the oven, uncovered, for approx. 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted fully.
- In a small bowl, combine the Tzatziki with the Fiery Chipotle Gourmaise and lime juice, drizzle over the peppers. Enjoy!