- Preheat grill to a medium-high heat. Grill the burgers on a preheated grill and cook 4-5 minutes on the first side until nicely browned. Flip once and continue grilling until desired doneness.
- Place cheese on the burger the last minute of cooking to allow it to melt.
- Toast the bun briefly on the grill until lightly toasted.
- Layer the bottom piece of the bun with arugula and tomato.
- Place the hamburger patty on top, then layer with prosciutto and balsamic glaze. Place the other half of the bun on top. Enjoy!