- Use a vegetable peeler to shave the carrot into thin strips.
- Slice Boar’s Head Teriyaki Chicken into strips and place to the side.
- In a large salad bowl, combine shaved carrots, cabbage, lettuce, red pepper, sliced oranges, Thai basil or mint, almonds and sesame seeds into large salad bowl.
- Toss lightly to mix all ingredients.
- Top salad with the sliced chicken.
- Drizzle salad with dressing of choice, or dressing listed below on top of the salad.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange zest, orange juice, ginger, rice vinegar, honey and vegetable oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and chicken, toss to coat. Garnish with chow mein noodles and serve.
Your email has been sent!