Frank Flower Buns
Bring fun and flavor to lunchtime or the dinner table. Dunk these delightful, dough-wrapped Frankfurters into your favorite Boar's Head Mustard for a marvelous meal the whole family can enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide the dough into 4 small dough balls. Roll out each dough ball into a 1¼-inch thick oval, until they are as long as the frank and wide enough to wrap around it.
- Starting from one side of the dough, roll the frank until is is fully wrapped.
- Slice the frank into 6 coins, being careful to keep the dough wrapped around it.
- Arrange the slices into a flower shape on the parchment paper, with each piece touching the center slice.
- Lightly brush the dough with the beaten egg and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the dough is golden brown.
- Serve with mustard and your favorite condiments for dipping.