EverRoast Chicken & Swiss Chard Salad
This effortless salad is light, flavorful, and refreshing. Tossed with minced shallot, dried cranberries and more, our EverRoast Chicken never tasted so good.
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Soak the chard in cold water to clean, then drain and dry.
- Strip the leaves from the stems and tear the leaves into bitesized pieces.
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet and roast for ten minutes.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, add olive oil, and shallot, then stir while cooking until fragrant.
- Add orange juice, zest, white vinegar, honey and mustard, then stir until warm.
- Add chard leaves and toss until wilted and vibrant in color.
- Plate the wilted chard in shallow bowls, then top with roasted tomatoes, EverRoast Chicken, dried cranberries, toasted almonds and Boar’s Head Chèvre goat cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.