Boar's Head Hummus with Crispy Vegetable and Potato Chips
Your favorite Boar’s Head Hummus pairs beautifully with these homemade vegetable and potato chips, for an incredibly moreish snack or casual appetizer.
- Pre-heat oven to 300°F.
- Using a mandolin or very sharp knife, slice vegetables to around 1/8 inch thickness.
- Prepare 3 baking sheets by lining with parchment paper and brushing ½ tsp oil onto each. Arrange sliced vegetables on baking sheets, not letting them touch, and group together by vegetable type: potatoes, parsnips, beets.
- Coat vegetables in remaining olive oil, then sprinkle with sea salt and garlic powder.
- Place trays into the oven and bake for 20 minutes, rotating the trays half way through.
- Remove vegetables from the oven and cool for a couple of minutes before transferring to a large bowl.
- Spoon Hummus into a serving bowl, creating a delicate swirl in the middle with the spoon. Serve with vegetable chips.