15-minute 'Nduja with Italian Uncured Dry Sausage & Genoa Salami
'Nduja is a spreadable Calabrian salami that makes as delicious a toast topping as it does stirred into pasta sauce or dolloped onto a pizza. It normally takes months to create and complete the curing process, but with the old-world flavors of Boar’s Head Italian Uncured Dry Sausage and Genoa Salami, you can enjoy this spicy, spreadable delicacy in minutes.
- If not starting with a paste, chop Calabrian chilis into a coarse paste.
- Chop about half of the sausage into small dices.
- Add all ingredients, except olive oil, to a food processor. Pulse until just combined.
- Turn food processor on high and stream olive oil in slowly to create an emulsion until desired, spreadable texture is achieved.
- Serve immediately or store covered in the fridge overnight for optimal flavor.