Robust Italian Chicken Sausage Rigatoni & Spinach
Combine our Robust Italian Chicken Sausage with rigatoni pasta for an easy and satisfying weeknight dinner that comes together in under 30 minutes.
- Prepare rigatoni according to package directions, reserving 1 cup of pasta cooking water.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute the garlic and chicken sausage in olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add spinach, cover and steam for five minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and half of reserved pasta water.
- Bring to a simmer and cook three more minutes. If needed, add remaining water to thin sauce.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in butter. Top with grated cheese and serve.