Boar's Head Sausage Spread
Serve this showstopping spread at your next backyard gathering. Your guests will love the flavor and variety, and you'll love how easily it comes together—thanks to fully-cooked Boar's Head sausages.
- Preheat grill to 400°F or medium heat.
- Brush sweet bell peppers with olive oil. Set aside.
- When the grill is fully-heated, placed the bell peppers on, turning them as they grill, until grill marks can be seen on each. About 4-5 minutes per side, for a total of 8-10 minutes. Remove peppers from the grill and set aside.
- Prepare the chicken sausages according to package instructions.
- Prep a platter or butcher paper for your spread, then arrange cooked sausages throughout the spread.
- Fill a small bowl with mustard and another small bowl with sauerkraut and place on the spread. Add a bowl of pickles spears or scatter throughout the board. Sprinkle tomatoes and bell peppers throughout.
- Top the arrangement with the pickled red onions and enjoy.