Loaded Breakfast Waffle
This sweet and savory waffle is the perfect addition to your weekend brunch. Filled with melty cheddar and topped with eggs, bacon, and avocado, it’s loaded with flavor.
- Cook bacon according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, lightly grease and heat waffle iron.
- In a mixing bowl, combine waffle mix, water, eggs, and oil. Add grated cheese and fold until evenly distributed.
- Pour ⅓ cup of batter into waffle iron and cook for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
- As you cook the waffles, preheat a frying pan over medium heat and melt butter.
- Pan fry eggs, one at a time, until over easy.
- As each waffle is cooked, plate and top with one egg, bacon, a slice of avocado and a drizzle of maple syrup.