Everything your kids love about soft pretzels and Boar’s Head Frankfurters, wrapped into a delicious, dunkable twist!
- Preheat the oven to 400º and line a baking sheet with lightly-sprayed parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, prepare the pretzel dough according to package directions.
- On a clean, lightly-floured work surface, knead the dough and shape it into a ball, then divide the dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll each piece out into a small rope, about 10 inches long and ¼-inch wide.
- Wrap the franks. Starting at one end of a frankfurter, twist the dough around the length of it, pinching at the end to secure, and place on the baking sheet.
- Brush each wrapped frank with the egg wash and sprinkle coarse salt on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the pretzel dough is golden brown.
- Serve with mustard or your favorite dipping sauce.