Ovengold Turkey Sweet & Spicy Curry Pita
Sweet and spicy flavors combine in this pita recipe to create a delicious, filling dish that's better for you.
- Dice the turkey into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat a dry skillet over medium heat, then add curry powder and toast for 20 seconds; let cool.
- Mix dried cranberries, sugar, and low-fat Greek yogurt in a bowl.
- Add the chopped turkey, celery and scallions. Season with salt, curry and toasted walnuts; mix thoroughly.
- Cut pita bread in half to form two pita pockets. Place a leaf of lettuce in each pita pocket; then divide the turkey mixture evenly among the 4 pita halves.