Italian Charcuterie Board
This antipasto platter featuring a variety of Boar’s Head charcuterie and cheeses will keep your company tempted before, during and after dinner.
- Select a food-safe platter or wood serving board that is flat and large enough to hold the cheeses, meats and accompaniments. Allow cheese to sit out before serving so they are at room temperature for optimal flavor.
- Place the mixed olives and artichokes, Marcona almonds and crostini in small serving bowls or vessels, and place on or around the board.
- Slice the Bianco D’Oro and Chorizo into ¼ inch thick, round slices and arrange them on the board.
- Arrange the remaining meats and cheeses on the board, cutting some pieces of cheese into small pieces for picking.
- Finish the board by filling in the spaces with the grapes and figs, and serve.