EverRoast Chicken Parmigiana
A classic Italian-American dish, exceptionally balanced by the combined richness of Boar’s Head EverRoast Chicken and Mozzarella Cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, then drain.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, panko breadcrumbs and grated Boar's Head parmesan cheese
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place four individual slices of Boar’s Head EverRoast Chicken Breast on the baking sheet.
- Top each with a slice of Boar’s Head Mozzarella Cheese, then buttered breadcrumbs
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and breadcrumbs are golden brown and crisp.
- Plate the cooked spaghetti with marinara sauce, then top with chicken.
- Garnish with basil, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.