Bold Chipotle Stuffed Peppers
Spice up your appetizer with these intense poppers. Baked to gooey goodness, they’re the perfect way to put some kick into entertaining.
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- In large bowl, mix together cream cheese, diced Gouda and chicken.
- On a clean flat work surface, stuff peppers with cream cheese mixture.
- Distribute the shredded Gouda evenly over the tops of stuffed peppers.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around each stuffed pepper.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place peppers on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until peppers are tender and bacon is crispy; serve warm.