Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
Enjoy this classic East Coast sandwich any night of the week with this quick and easy recipe. Thanks to the help of London Broil Roast Beef, you can skip the slicing, marinating, and grilling and get straight to the enjoying.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place onions and peppers on the baking sheet and drizzle olive oil. Bake until lightly browned and tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, leaving the oven on.
- Spread horseradish on both sides of the slider roll.
- Layer the American cheese on the bottom half of the sliders, followed by evenly-distributed slices of roast beef and roasted veggies. Top with provolone cheese.
- Cover with the top half of the sliders, and brush with melted butter.
- Place in oven and bake until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.