SmokeMaster Black Forest Ham & Arugula Salad
Try this sophisticated salad boasting perfectly balanced flavor from the combination of peppery arugula, sweet tangerines, cranberries and the delicate, subtle smokey taste of Boar’s Head SmokeMaster Beechwood Smoked Black Forest Ham.
- Slice the ham into 2-inch strips.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until crisp, about 2-4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the arugula, onion, dried cranberries, tangerine slices, and the cooked ham.
- In a separate bowl, combine the vinegar, remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper, stir to mix.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the salad and toss to coat. Divide salad mix with tangerine segments evenly and serve.