Chipotle Chicken Rice Burritos
For a quick and easy family meal with just the right amount of kick, try our baked Chipotle Chicken Rice Burritos. Pair them with guacamole and chips for a flavorful meal that’s ready in minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In large bowl, mix together cooked rice, salsa, pinto beans, chopped Boar’s Head Bold Chipotle Chicken Breast and 1 cup of Boar’s Head Bold 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese.
- Lay wrap on a clean, flat work surface. Place ½ cup of the chicken mixture in center of wrap and fold up like a package. Repeat with remaining wraps.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray and place burritos in dish.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of Boar’s Head Bold 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until heated through; serve warm.