Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Pasta
With sautéed garlic and sun-dried tomatoes stirred into a creamy, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus sauce, this effortless pasta dish is the ultimate weeknight dinner fix.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta according to package directions. Be sure to reserve 1 cup of the pasta water before draining.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, then add the chopped garlic. Cook until fragrant, then add the sun-dried tomatoes. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Lowering the heat to a simmer, add the hummus to the skillet, combining with small amounts of pasta water at a time until the hummus reaches a creamy sauce consistency.
- Stir in the drained pasta and mix until well combined.
- Top with fresh chopped basil and grated Parmigiano Reggiano.