Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus Dipped Bananas
Made with our rich Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus, everyone will go bananas for this simple and sweet treat.
- Peel the bananas and cut each in half. Insert a popsicle stick into the flat end of the banana, leaving enough room to hold the popsicle stick comfortably. For easy dipping, freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the hummus and heavy cream until well combined and the consistency is smooth for dipping, adding more heavy cream, if needed.
- Dip the frozen banana into the chocolate hummus mixture and coat evenly, spreading with a small spatula or spoon, as needed.
- Place the chocolate-dipped banana on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with your desired toppings.
- Repeat with the remaining bananas.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until the chocolate hardens.
- In a small, microwave safe bowl, warm the almond butter for 20-30 seconds, then drizzle over the chocolate hummus bananas.
- Enjoy instantly or freeze for later!