Bold Aloha Sunshine Turkey Breast Tropical Club Sandwich
All the flavors of summer between two slices of toasty bread. Elevate a classic Club Sandwich by adding our Bold Aloha Sunshine Pineapple Roasted Turkey Breast, sweet pineapple slices and juicy heirloom tomatoes for the ultimate poolside sandwich.
- To make a double-decker club: On a clean work surface, arrange 3 bread slices in a row.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over 1 side of each bread slice.
- Place half of the lettuce on top of the first bread slice, top with 2 tomato slices, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place 2 slices bacon over the tomatoes (broken to fit neatly if necessary) and top with 1/8 of the turkey (without letting any hang over the sides).
- Top with 1 pineapple ring.
- Repeat with the second bread slice.
- Carefully place the second layered bread slice on top of the first layered bread, turkey side-up. Cover with the third bread slice, mayonnaise side-down