Black and Blue Burger
- Preheat grill to a medium-high heat. Grill the burgers on a preheated grill and cook 4-5 minutes on the first side until nicely browned. Flip once and continue grilling until desired doneness.
- Place cheese on the burger the last minute of cooking to allow it to melt.
- Cook the bacon according to the package directions.
- Lightly toast the bun on the grill.
- Layer the bottom piece of the bun with the lettuce, tomato, burger, and additional blue cheese crumbles.
- Top with bacon and crispy fried onions. Spread Boar's Head Pepperhouse Gourmaise on the other half of the bun and place the bun on top. Enjoy!