Hot Smoked Sausage Kabobs
Fire up the grill for a perfect dinner packed with flavor in under 10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- Cut the sausages on the diagonal into 1½-inch pieces.
- Thread the sausage and vegetables alternately onto skewers; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar & spice glaze and mustard.
- Place each skewer on the grill and cook for approximately 2 minutes. Turn and cook for 2 more minutes. Brush each kabob with the glaze mixture while still on the grill. Turn again and add more glaze, making sure not to burn.
- Continue grilling for 5 more minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown. Serve by placing skewers on a platter.