Pit-Smoked Turkey Sliders
For the ultimate triad of sweet, smoky and savory, these sliders are perfectly packed with PitCraft Slow Smoked Turkey, caramelized onions, tangy BBQ sauce and Vermont Cheddar Cheese.
- Preheat toaster or oven to 325 degrees.
- Thinly slide on onion. In a large pan, melt butter and sauté onions until transparent.
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally. Top bottom half of rolls with sautéed onion, then layer slices of Boar's Head Bold PitCraft Slow Smoked Turkey Breast.
- Spread cheese slices in an even layer over turkey. Spread barbecue sauce on top layer of bread.
- Wrap in foil and bake for 10 minutes until turkey is warm and cheese is melted.