Dark Chocolate Hummus Cheesecake Bars
Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus brings a rich, indulgent layer to these effortless, no-bake cheesecake bars. With the crunch of a graham cracker crust and a whipped cheesecake base, this decadent dessert will set the bar high.
- Prepare the crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs with salt, brown sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into a parchment-lined 9x9 springform baking dish. Chill in refrigerator.
- Prepare the cheesecake layer: Using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and heavy whipping cream until smooth.
- Spread the cheesecake layer evenly over the chilled graham cracker crust, then place in the freezer before adding the next layer, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake bars from the freezer and spread the Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus evenly over the cheesecake, return to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spread the remaining whipped cream over the chocolate hummus layer, then sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve, then let sit for 10 minutes before slicing.