Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus Frosted Doughnuts
Add a dollop of delight to your doughnuts by topping them with our Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, beat together the vanilla, egg, sour cream, milk, and oil.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined.
- Spoon in a greased donut pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the tops spring back when you touch them.
- Let the donuts cool in the pan before frosting.
- Frost with Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus and add desired toppings.