Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus Graveyard Cups
The trick to a successful party is serving a treat your guests will always remember. Indulge them in an unexpected delight with our Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus parfaits. With each delicious, guilt-free bite, they'll wonder what other magic tricks you have in store for the night.
- Using a piping bag, outline the cookies with white icing then flood the center to create your tombstone surface. Allow time to set.
- In a piping bag with a fine tip, use black icing to write and draw on the tombstones. Set aside.
- Divide the first container of dark chocolate hummus among the parfait cups, followed by a smaller layer of whipped cream.
- Divide the remaining dark chocolate hummus among the parfaits for the top layer.
- Top with crushed sandwich cookies, then place your tombstone cookies into the parfaits.