Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus S’mores
You don’t need a campfire to enjoy these delicious S’mores made with Boar’s Head Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus. Skipping the traditional milk chocolate lightens up this childhood favorite, best enjoyed with family and friends.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Place half of the graham crackers on a cookie sheet.
- Spread 1 tbsp of Dark Chocolate Hummus on each graham cracker.
- Place a marshmallow on top of each graham cracker.
- Top with an additional tbsp of Dark Chocolate Hummus.
- Bake until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the remaining graham crackers, pressing down slightly to make a sandwich.
- Enjoy immediately while still warm.
- Top with crushed almonds for a more elevated presentation.