Bold Aloha Sunshine Pineapple Roasted Turkey Breast Pull-Apart Sandwiches
Perfect for summer entertaining, these pull-apart sliders feature the tropical flavors of our Bold Aloha Sunshine Turkey and fresh pineapple with Swiss Cheese and dijon mustard for the perfect balance of sweet and savory.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray. Place the bottom half of the rolls on the pan.
- Layer the turkey on top of the rolls, then layer the pineapple and cheese over the turkey.
- Place the tops of the rolls over the cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, mustard, poppy seeds, dried onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the tops of the rolls.
- Cover the sandwiches with foil and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover the rolls and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes until the tops of the rolls are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley over the top. Cut into individual sandwiches and serve immediately.