Breakfast Chicken Sausage Bowl
Wake up your taste buds with this one-bowl wonder. Our tender, expertly-spiced Breakfast Chicken Sausage is accompanied by rich, Irish Cheddar scrambled eggs, roasted tomatoes and savory breakfast potatoes for a traditional breakfast that takes things up a notch.
- Preheat the broiler. Place the tomatoes on a small baking sheet and drizzle with two tablespoons of olive oil. Broil for about five minutes, until the tomatoes start to char. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Prepare chicken sausage according to packaging instructions.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add spinach and sauté until wilted.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and mix the spinach until scrambled. As the eggs set, stir in shredded cheese and cook until melted.
- Evenly distribute the tomatoes, chicken sausage, eggs, spinach, avocado and potatoes between two bowls and enjoy.